Customer Support Adviser
Salary: Details available on request
Apply now >
Contract: Full-Time | Mon – Fri, hours 09:00 to 17:30
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to customers and employees for data devices such as smartphones, acting with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues across different communications platforms
- Liaise with networks and service providers to assist with queries via portals and direct calls
- Work with other departments to provide an excellent standard of customer care
- Create distribution lists and complete sales forms for equipment to be despatched
- Process end to end support to customers processing Phone Care claims
- Ensure all customer queries are prioritised and handled in the shortest time possible
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- A thorough understanding of iOS and Android phones.
- Willing to learn about different email infrastructures
- Strong drive for achievement, detail-orientated and organised
- Able to work independently and efficiently, to meet deadlines
- PC literate
- 20 days holiday initially, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
About Challenger Business Communications
Challenger Business Communications is an award-winning business communications provider who aim to partner with organisations to improve their business efficiencies.
To do this, we depend on 4 guiding principles –
Established in 1991, and serving a diverse base of customers, we have a wealth of experience and know-how in finding the right solution.
Not bound by any one manufacturer, we pride ourselves on our independence, matching needs with solutions that exceed expectations.
We meet needs with innovative products and services, custom tailored to guarantee improvements in business processes.
Above all, we provide exceptional service to our customers. Understanding and implementing technology is nothing without the support of our knowledgeable, approachable and capable people.
By joining the Challenger family, you will be joining a group of people who work in collaboration to deliver the vital communication tools our clients need to keep their businesses operational. Through this, we strive each and every day to be excellent at what we do.
We know that our team work hard, so we actively ensure our working environment is a positive place to be. With an open-plan layout, the office is always buzzing with activity and the departments can share in the excitement together.
Plus, we offer fantastic development opportunities for all members willing to put the time in and progress. With structured learning opportunities, and dedicated staff to help you progress, Challenger are invested in your growth.